Bring Your OPEX Dragons to New York in 2016
If you are looking for fresh insight into the world of Operational Excellence in Financial Services then look no further. Join us on March 07-09, 2016 in New York to hear American Express, Deutsche Bank and Citi share their Operational Excellence (OPEX) experiences, visions, strategies and toolsets for embedding enterprise-wide Operational Excellence, whilst giving you an understanding of how these global giants plan out and execute their programs. Check out our full list of speakers.
With a packed agenda and leading industry figures giving keynote presentations you will leave Operational Excellence in Financial Services 2016 armed with new valuable knowledge that can be directly applied to your projects and workplace.
- Do you have an operational excellence strategy and systematic approach in place that is measurably improving the customer experience?
- Are you effectively deploying an OpEx leadership strategy and managing cultural changes?
- Can you identify what your most important operational processes are – those that are required for transformative change?
- Is your operational framework guiding employees toward repeatable, optimized behavior and habits?
- Do you know the most efficient ways to link customer feedback to process improvement?
If you answered no to any of the above, then you need to be in New York this March for the 10th Annual Operational Excellence in Financial Services Summit!
If you are looking to improve workflow management, data and customer analytics, leadership engagement, customer centric processes, business architecture, managing change or talent development (or all of the above), this year’s Operational Excellence in Financial Services Summit will help you go from passenger to driver in your quest for operational excellence.
Remember, all PEX Network members receive a 10% discount for delegate passes. Get in touch with us for your unique discount code. If you are yet to become a member, you can join for free here.
I hope to see you in the Big Apple in March 2016! Download the event agenda here