About Process Excellence Network
PEXNetwork.com – Insight and Inspiration for Process Professionals
The Process Excellence Network is a global community for process professionals, business leaders and executives who want to improve their businesses through process and operational excellence. With a global membership of 130,000+, and a burgeoning global portfolio of live events, webinars, and networking opportunities, our mission is to inspire and inform our members with access to practical advice on business improvement tools, methodologies and technologies in order to achieve their business goals.
PEXNetwork.com provides industry news, expert commentary and learning resources developed by experienced process professionals and industry insiders. The focus is on peer-to-peer sharing of what it really takes to harness the power of people, process and technology and improve business operations. Coverage includes Business Process Management (BPM), Lean, Change Management, Operational Excellence, Data Analytics, Innovation, Six Sigma & Quality, Performance Management, Information Technology Trends and Customer Experience.
Joining the network is free and offers the following benefits:
- Access to expertly produced webinars, white papers, videos, industry news and reports, online events and infographics
- Weekly newsletters with round up of latest content and professional development resources available online
- Exclusive invitations and offers to attend process industry events
- Interact with your peers at the click of a button
What are you waiting for? Join the largest global network of people passionate about process improvement today!
About the Process Excellence Global Advisory Board
The Process Excellence Network Advisory Board consists of 13 key thinkers and thought leaders in the operational excellence and process improvement space. These seasoned industry experts guide the topics on the Process Excellence Network site in addition to frequently contributing content and media. These industry leaders were selected due to the caliber of their work within their respective areas of expertise. These experts connect four times a year to discuss the latest developments and trends in process improvement and operational excelllence.
About the Process Excellence Awards
PEX Network's industry renowed Process Excellence Awards are an ideal way to publicly benchmark and recogize your Process Excellence business results as well as motivate and renew passion within your organizational team. Like no other award program, it's for the community, judged by the community, so what better wat to put your impovement program back on your CEO's agenda and elevate your company's profile in 2017?
About the Process Excellence Institute
PEX Institute run in conjunction with the Quality Group - an organization with over 12 years of experience in Lean Six Sigma training, Virtual Green and Black Belt Training. This virtual training suite offers you a flexible way to become adept in Lean Six Sigma Tools like DMAIC, Eight Wastes, Value Stream, Mapping, Failure Mode Effects and Analysis ((FMEA) and ROI Maximization as well as processes of Lean Six Sigma.
Why Should I Get Certified Through PEX?
The PEX Institute sets the standard for LSS certification with courses developed by process professionals and industry insiders. We focus on peer-to-peer sharing of what it really takes to harness the power of people, process, and technology to improve business operations. We set high expectations for our students, too. Our courses are rigorous, but that means you can feel confident that a Belt certificate from the PEX Institute represents real achievement in Process Excellence education.
Take that extra step in your career and get PEX Network Certified!
Advertising/ Sponsorship Opportunities
For over 10 years we have helped process focused solution providers to increase their pipeline and grow their business in the Process Excellence and BPM arena. We have helped companies such as IBM, Minitab, OpenText, PEGA Systems, K2, BonitaSoft, Signavio, i-nexus and Flippen Group get exposure to and identify valuable prospects
within our online community, currently 130,000 strong. Our members are senior process professionals of leading companies. These include Heads of BPM, IT Directors, CIO’s, Data Analysts, Data Architects, Project Owners /Portfolio Managers, Directors of Operational Excellence, Global Heads of Business Transformation and Enterprise Architects.
- Brand Awareness: Significantly raise your brand profile and awareness by placing your brand in front of 85,723 inbound unique website visitors each month, 75,000 newsletter recipients and 30,000+ social media followers by utilising a multi channel marketing campaign.
- Engage and Educate: Educate your target audience on a regular basis to raise your credibility and to ensure all prospective clients are aware of your company’s solutions and successes.
- Content Syndication: Place valuable content among prospective senior executives, strategically targeting your chosen market by industry or geography.
- Lead generation by capturing and nurturing leads all year round to grow your pipeline and brand strength.
- PEX Network has been connecting buyers and sellers to foster new business relationships for over 8 years.
- PEX Network is in tune with how the industry responds to content marketing and can optimize your messages for desired results.
- We can help you build relationships with companies who do not currently use your services.
To find out more about available opportunities to reach this market, please contact our online team on email@example.com / +44 (0)207368 9300.
Still not convinced?
Here's a short video with some of readers on what they find useful about PEXNetwork.com