[Video] Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Linking Strategy to Operations
In the current oil and gas climate, operational excellence and linking strategy to operations is key to success. In this panel discussion, from OpEx Oil & Gas 2015 in London, Vice Presidents from GE Oil & Gas, CGG and ENI came together to discuss the key topic areas in an engaging and interactive panel discussion.
- Patrick Schiele, VP Global Operations, Subsea Services, GE Oil & Gas
- Kamil Beffa, Executive Vice President, Global Operational Excellence, CGG
- Joost van Helden, Vice President, Continuous Improvement, ENI
Key Topics covered:
- Understanding the root causes behind process inefficiency, including issues of strategy and operating models
- Determining and addressing the biggest constraints on operations optimization
- What impact is the market retraction having on operational excellence programs?
- Understanding the role of leadership in operational excellence: Identifying the key management hurdles and beliefs that can prevent improvement
- How much do leaders have to know about OE to be effective at leading improvements in their businesses