Many things are creeping up the corporate agenda of many oil and gas companies today, but implementing changes in leadership thinking and behaviours to effectively embrace and support organizational transformation is certainly one of the key ones.
- Why process improvement can be easier than you think: securing executive support the right way
- What keeps OpEx professionals in employment
- Identifying the key management hurdles and beliefs that can prevent improvement
- Steps to take to fix the problem, including training, change management and stake holder engagement
- Timmo Ritzau, Head of Performance Improvement and Support, Maersk Drilling
- Martin Morrison, Senior Vice President, Offshore Operations, Universal Pegasus
- Patrick Schiele, VP Global Operations, Subsea Services, GE Oil & Gas