5 Best Practices for Designing Data-Driven Applications
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Analysts predict that smart computing software will become a $48 billion market and have proclaimed that we are in an era of data-driven marketing and sales.
Designing compelling data-driven experiences remain as much of an art as it is a science, especially for customer facing apps with both a large number of users and large data sets.
Fortunately, an emerging set of design principles inspired by consumer devices provides guidelines for delivering apps that inform, connect, and motivate end users.
This piece addresses:
• Five best practices for designing scalable and personalized apps
• Why data is a differentiator in customer facing apps
• Why big data and mobile adoption create new challenges for developers
• How the "small data" design philosophy drives focus and agility
• Suggestions for creating compelling, high-scale data-driven apps and solutions
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.