A Guide to Scrum and CMMI®: Improving Agile Performance with CMMI
SUCCESSFUL ORGANIZATIONS NEED BOTH AGILITY AND STABILITY
A Guide to Scrum and CMMI: Improving Agile Performance with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) provides you with a roadmap to successfully adopt and implement CMMI and agile together.
Agile organizations struggling with issues of performance are increasingly turning to the CMMI for proven results. In 2015, CMMI Institute estimated that over 70% of CMMI appraised organizations reported using agile.
This Guide is designed to:
- Help you understand how to use CMMI to improve performance of agile projects
- Support you by strengthening and scaling agile performance across the enterprise with CMMI
- Provide a roadmap for applying CMMI in an agile environment
Download your copy of the guide today and learn:
- How to align and strengthen agile ceremonies and techniques with CMMI
- How to apply the performance improvement practices from the CMMI to their agile environments which are not addressed by agile
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence member, sign in below to view this content. Sign In Join