PEX Open House Case Studies > Lean Six Sigma Classes to Improve Performance
With modern learning technology, the manual processes of learning are automated to improve learning productivity, reduce training costs, and increase training quality.
Find out at PEX Open House
how these advantages can be applied to learning technology as part of a Lean Six Sigma training process.
We have hand picked 4 fantastic case studies which reveal how to apply learning technology to:
- Transform Green Belt training
- Refresh skills of previously trained Belts
- Drive culture change
- Deploy Lean and Six Sigma deep and wide in a healthcare organization
- Build capacity for project management
Each case study will showcase a different way learning technology has been applied to improve business results and ROI.
Case study presenters include:
- Craig Higton, BI and QA Director; L-3 Communications;
- Chris McGill, Deployment Champion, Cintas;
- Chris Campbell, Master Black Belt, Country Financial;
- Brenda Bruneau, Chief Quality and Patient Safety Director; Loma Linda University Medical Center;
I hope to see you at this unique online event, where once registered you can attend any of the sessions next week which will help you gain the latest insight into leading organizations Process case studies.
Best of all, you can do this all from your own desk, or home, or train journey home – you only need the internet to be part of our PEX Open House!