Accelerating digital transformation in chaos
Learn how several large Canadian organizations are accelerating digital transformation initiatives despite widespread disruption caused by the pandemicAdd bookmark
- How has Covid-19 impacted your operational excellence strategy?
- What is the most significant obstacle your organization faces in driving digital transformation?
- What opportunities do you see with the changing marketplace and digital transformation?
- How can digitalization drive operational excellence?
- Fostering a culture that accelerates technology adoption
- How do you identify, and develop, the digital skills and capabilities you need?
- Growing people and changing behaviors: Why operational transformation is not just about redesigned business processes and new technology applications
Matthew Vaccari, director, operational excellence, Canada Life
Amar Narain, CIO and vice president, information technology, Pizza Pizza
Uma Gopinath, head of technology and innovation, Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
Panel Moderator: Jonathan Bowness, enterprise workflow solution consultant, Ricoh