A Guide to Scrum and CMMI®: Improving Agile Performance with CMMI
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
SUCCESSFUL ORGANIZATIONS NEED BOTH AGILITY AND STABILITY
A Guide to Scrum and CMMI: Improving Agile Performance with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) provides you with a roadmap to successfully adopt and implement CMMI and agile together.
Agile organizations struggling with issues of performance are increasingly turning to the CMMI for proven results. In 2015, CMMI Institute estimated that over 70% of CMMI appraised organizations reported using agile.
This Guide is designed to:
- Help you understand how to use CMMI to improve performance of agile projects
- Support you by strengthening and scaling agile performance across the enterprise with CMMI
- Provide a roadmap for applying CMMI in an agile environment
Download your copy of the guide today and learn:
- How to align and strengthen agile ceremonies and techniques with CMMI
- How to apply the performance improvement practices from the CMMI to their agile environments which are not addressed by agile
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.