Gauging Cloud Potential in an Enterprise Landscape
- A decision-making framework to identify cloud-compatible business capabilities and cloud-candidate applications.
- A KPI-based step-by-step approach that considers the different service models (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS).
- A first assessment pass which identifies the business capabilities that would best benefit from cloud-based IT support.
- A second pass that examines and evaluates the currently existing or planned applications delivering functionality for these business capabilities to find cloud deployment candidates.
- Considerations of several dimensions, such as business acceptance, compliance requirements and data security aspects to assess if an application is a "good" cloud candidate or not.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.