Gauging Cloud Potential in an Enterprise Landscape
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
- A decision-making framework to identify cloud-compatible business capabilities and cloud-candidate applications.
- A KPI-based step-by-step approach that considers the different service models (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS).
- A first assessment pass which identifies the business capabilities that would best benefit from cloud-based IT support.
- A second pass that examines and evaluates the currently existing or planned applications delivering functionality for these business capabilities to find cloud deployment candidates.
- Considerations of several dimensions, such as business acceptance, compliance requirements and data security aspects to assess if an application is a "good" cloud candidate or not.