What will the Insurer of 2030 Look Like?
The insurance industry has always been one of the most competitive in the world. The traditional battlegrounds were underwriting, claims and process efficiencies, but rapidly changing customer expectations, disruptive models of service delivery and lower barriers for customer defection are all potential game changers. But what will the insurer of 2030 look like?
The PEX Network asked 8 industry experts on our advsiory board that very question. Watch now and find out what they had to say.
• Spiros Margaris, Advisory Board Member, Werthstein AG
• Sébastien Meunier, Senior Manager, Chappuis Halder & Co
• Steve Jenkins Staff Vice President, Business Improvement Group, Anthem Inc.
• Assaf Wand, CEO & Co-Founder, Hippo Insurance
• Jeff Brown, Senior Vice President - Head of Worldwide Operations, CNA Insurance
• Craig Bedell, Global Insurance Industry Executive, IBM Watson
• Rusty Sproat, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Figo Pet Insurance
• Amanda Lettmann, Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder Simple Disability Insurance
Conquer the chaos and technology of today to become the insurer of tomorrow.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.