Deutsche Bank and Bristol-Myers Squibb among finalists announced for PEX Network Awards 2015
The entries are in, the judges have judged and after weeks of review and reams of paper – the finalists have been announced!
The shortlist for the PEX Network Awards 2015 was announced late last week after some last-minute reviews. This year competition has been fierce, meaning that it’s been harder than ever for our judges to settle on their list of finalists.
There were a number of notable achievements, most notable being SingTel, the Singapore telecoms giant, who were short listed in every category.
Amanda Jenkins, Awards Director, commented, "The finalists have been announced and once again, the standard of entries was incredibly high. Our judges have a mammoth task ahead of them, selecting finalists and an even bigger one narrowing those down to just one winner. It’s going to be an exciting few months in the lead up to PEX Week."
The final shortlist of companies/projects is:
|Program Director of the Year||
- Nina Muhleisen (ANZ Banking Group)
|Best Start Up Business Process Improvement Program (Under 2 Years)||
- ALBA Continuous Improvement (Aluminium Bahrain)
|Best Business Process Improvement Program (Over 2 Years)||
- APEX Program (AES Brazil)
|Most Innovative Approach to Driving Culture Change||
- Warehouse OpEx Journey - Changing a Culture, Driving Results (Bristol-Myers Squibb)
|Best Process Improvement Project Under 90 Days||
- Warehouse Sampling Area Improvement (Bristol-Myers Squibb Humacao Puerto Rico Site)
|Best Business Transformation Project||
- AES Eletropaulo Increasing Effectiveness in the Meters’ - Usage (AES Brazil)
|Best Project Contributing to Customer Excellence||
- Project Pluto (SingTel)
|Best Technology-Enabled Process Improvement Project||
- Project Puccini (Generali PPF Holding)