PEX Week Europe 2015 Report
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
- The age of disruption, an age of VUCA – as described memorably by Dirk Stoltenberg this year.
- The focus on customers. In every speech this year, the customer was certainly king.
- From Airbus to Oxford Instruments – the engagement of senior leaders is vital to embedding change
- Continuous improvement as a culture, not a project
- The approach to our people – the thorny change management issue