PEX Network Annual Report 2017: Global state of process excellence
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The PEX Network surveyed over 800 process improvement and operational excellence professionals, as part of the largest global survey into the state of process excellence. In this exclusive report, we reveal the key trends highlighted by the “2017 biennial PEX Network state of the industry process excellence survey” and explore how organizations around the world are approaching process excellence to meet their business goals.
Take a measure of the global state of process excellence and find out how leading practitioners and businesses are creating and empowering business growth in PEX Network’s exclusive report “Global state of process excellence 2017.”
Download the report now to find out:
- The primary operational excellence challenges for the year ahead
- Which key management solutions companies are looking to invest in to drive their operational excellence projects in the next 12 months
- How to accelerate your business transformation with low-code
- How to build a better customer experience with process
- The pillars needed to achieve successful cultural change
- How to take advantage of lightweight business processes and embrace digital transformation
- 8 steps for ensuring successful and sustainable business growth
Contributors this year include:
- Senior Vice President, Enterprise Architecture, Mastercard
- Vice President, Process Excellence & Innovation, Verizon Inc.
- Chief Operating Officer, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Chief Operating Officer, Aegon Asset Management
- Chief Enterprise Architect, Kellogg’s
- VP Business Transformation, Johnson Controls
- Chief Content Officer, Gracenote, A Nielsen Company
- Chief Transformation Officer, ACTIAM NV
- Global Head of Process, Excellence Uber
- And more
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.