PEX Network Europe Awards Open for Entries
7 January 2013, London: The PEX Network Europe Awards represent outstanding achievement in the field of process excellence and improving company operations. They are the ideal way to be recognised by the industry, acknowledge your team’s work, inject passion in to your process excellence efforts and to publicly benchmark your process excellence initiatives.
Held in conjunction with PEX Week Europe the winners of the PEX Network Europe Awards will be announced at PEX Week Europe on Tuesday 30th April 2013. Last year’s winners for exceptional achievements in process excellence include Sodexo
Bolton NHS Foundation Trust, Credit Agricole Corporate Investment Bank and VAC Kolkata.
They are for and judged by the Process Excellence Community. Winning this award may be just what is needed to put your improvement programme on your CEO's agenda and to elevate your company's process excellence profile in 2013.
The 2013 Award categories include:
- Best Business Process Improvement Programme Over 2 Years
- Best Start-Up Business Process Improvement Programme Under 2 Years
- Best Project Contributing to Organisational Value, Sustainability and Innovation
- Best Process Improvement Project Over 90 days
- Best Process Improvement Project Under 90 Days
- Best BPM Project
- Most Customer Centric Initiative
You can nominate yourself, a colleague or your team member today. Entries are open until 8th February 2013. Get started today! Download the application pack online from http://www.processexcellencenetwork.com/awards/
For media enquiries please contact:
Digital Marketing Manager
0207 368 9774