How to set a solid foundation for digital transformation [Podcast]
In this podcast, Caroline Basyn, Global CIO and GBS Officer at Mondelēz International, discusses the importance of setting a solid foundation before executing digital transformation
Caroline Basyn, Global CIO and GBS Officer at Mondelēz International, discusses the importance of setting a solid foundation before planning and executing a digital transformation.
With an influx of data comes new problems to be solved. Instilling a cloud and data strategy, setting up a consumer-centric framework, and building innovation teams out of siloed departments are some of the solutions Basyn touches on.
Once the foundation is set, deploying corporate culture changes, Agile workplaces, and AI and ML technology gets done quicker, cheaper, and with more longevity than a quick-fix solution.
“I used to say quality is not the enemy of speed, but in a certain sense, you need to be able to marry both.”
What will you learn from this podcast?
- What you need to be able to move into the digital space and getting the foundation right for digital transformation
- Synergizing different departments and deploying corporate culture change
- How to provide solutions with longevity in mind
- Working towards a more agile workspace to deliver solutions at speed
- Meeting the pace of change and choosing the right priorities
Check out our previous podcast: How to empower business users with RPA, AI, and BPA tools [Podcast]