Business Process Excellence: Global Trends and Success Factors
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The results are in! The Process Excellence Network and Market Value Solutions (MVS) have completed their first Global Benchmarking Study of Trends and Success Factors in Business Process Excellence (BPE) in order to find out:
• How companies are measuring the success of their BPE initiatives,
• How businesses are using the VOC (Voice of the Customer) to identify improvement priorities, and
• What types of new approaches are working particularly well.
835 individuals responded to the survey, representing a variety of BPE roles in companies of all sizes and industries from across the globe. Among the key findings:
• 48 percent said that the VOC (Voice of the Customer) or the VOM (Voice of the Market) were the primary sources of information for driving BPE initiatives
• 41 percent reported that their BPE initiatives were explicit outgrowths of the competitive business strategies
• 76 percent reported that their BPE deployments were successful or highly successful
• 14 percent of respondents said that the most important basis for defining the success of the company’s BPE projects was the extent to which they could improve value delivery to their customers
• 49 percent of companies reward BPE performance with bonuses or other rewards
• 20 percent are using outside sources for any type of BPE accreditation
BPE deployments that are explicit outgrowths of competitive business strategies are nearly twice as effective as BPE initiatives that are not clearly aligned with competitive business strategies. And those aligned with competitive business strategies were most likely to be driven by the Voice of the Customer or the Voice of the Market.
To gain a more in depth look at the study's key findings, download the executive summary.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.