Business Briefing - What is Business Execution and Why Should I Care?
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
An organization which executes well on a mediocre strategy will always outperform an organisation that executes badly even on the most brilliantly crafted strategy, says i-nexus in this downloadable presentation. Research carried out with CEOs of leading organizations found that "execution" of business goals is often their number one concern. But there are simple techniques that can help overcome the "execution challenge" so that businesses can focus energy on the areas that can achieve real breakthroughs.
- Common reasons organizations struggle to execute on strategy
- The current reality of the Goal Cascade and Performance Review process in many organizations
- How Lean Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecards and Hoshin Planning can help achieve better execution on business goals
- Ways to motivate and align every employee, eliminate unnecessary internal competition, and ensure actions are followed through
- How to use countermeasures such as MAAR Charts to keep on track
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.