Enhancing Productivity And Quality Through Lean Improvement Facing Target Centric, Cost Focused Pressure
In this session, you will assess the evolution of improvement methodology through studying a UK pioneer in Lean. Design an effective management structure and engagement strategy to rapidly drive the Lean mentality across your organization. Assess the evolution of process improvement maturity and what really makes for ‘success’ in your program.
- Instilling new management methodology to engrain improvement in quality, as well as costs, at an organizational level
- Overcoming the ‘slash & burn’ impression of your efforts through understandable metrics that define actionable targets
- Establishing an academy system to embed the improvement mentality and make it everyone’s improvement
- Delivering more than the percentage savings in a cost pressured environment through a focused drive for quality
- Assessing your priorities for future improvement – mapping improvement activity at the organizational level and assessing the next level of excellence