Building a "better bank": Interview with TD's VP Process Improvement and Service Quality
Process excellence at one of Canada’s largest banking groups
TD Bank Group’s strapline is "to be the better bank". So just how does process excellence help this Toronto-headquartered company’s 85,000 employees achieve it? In this Process Perspectives podcast, Leslie Behnke, Vice President Process Improvement and Service Quality at TD Bank Group, talks about the history and evolution of process excellence at TD Bank Group as well as what it takes to establish a successful program.
Questions in this podcast:
- What is the history of TD Canada Trust's Lean Six Sigma program?
- How has it evolved since the early days?
- What kind of results have you achieved?
- Can you take me through an example?
- What are the critical factors you need in place to establish a successful program?
- What advice would you give to a financial services organization looking to get started with process excellence?
- Where are you going next with your process excellence program at TD Bank?