Your Business In the Cloud: What Every Business Manager Needs To Know
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Business Process Management Software in the cloud enables strategic process improvement, reduced technology cost, and better alignment of IT with business goals. A Cloud BPM platform can drive new growth opportunities, increase profit margins for the private sector, and achieve more efficient and effective missions for federal agencies.
The Appian BPM Suite delivered in the cloud is a secure, scalable, and reliable way to create a more nimble and adaptive organization. The benefits of deploying in the cloud that we’ll discuss in this guide include low startup costs, fast deployment with no manual maintenance, predictable costs during the life of the application, and fast return-on-investment.
In the course of this white paper you will learn about:
- How Cloud is rapidly delivering business innovation via SaaS and PaaS models
- The Cloud Advantage: Speed, Low Risk, Business Empowerment
- How to attain a fast Return On Investment (ROI) with Appian's Cloud BPM
- Staying Secure: The Mobile Security Challenge
- Secure Network Communications: SSL, VPN, And Single Sign-On
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.