Your Business In the Cloud: What Every Business Manager Needs To Know
Business Process Management Software in the cloud enables strategic process improvement, reduced technology cost, and better alignment of IT with business goals. A Cloud BPM platform can drive new growth opportunities, increase profit margins for the private sector, and achieve more efficient and effective missions for federal agencies.
The Appian BPM Suite delivered in the cloud is a secure, scalable, and reliable way to create a more nimble and adaptive organization. The benefits of deploying in the cloud that we’ll discuss in this guide include low startup costs, fast deployment with no manual maintenance, predictable costs during the life of the application, and fast return-on-investment.
In the course of this white paper you will learn about:
- How Cloud is rapidly delivering business innovation via SaaS and PaaS models
- The Cloud Advantage: Speed, Low Risk, Business Empowerment
- How to attain a fast Return On Investment (ROI) with Appian's Cloud BPM
- Staying Secure: The Mobile Security Challenge
- Secure Network Communications: SSL, VPN, And Single Sign-On
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.