Performance Excellence for Pharma, Biotech & Medical Devices
Performance Excellence for Pharmaceuticals, on 25 - 27 February, provides the industry with a 360 view of the critical challenges around strategy deployment, change management, supply chain complexities, project management, building quality into manufacturing, R&D and product development processes.
Ultimately the goal of this event is to enable you to improve efficiency in pharmaceuticals by reducing waste and optimizing resources.
Top 4 reasons to attend the event:
- Get a holistic view on ways to improve efficiency, reduce waste and optimize resources
- Hear about the key challenges and critical issues from Process Excellence Managers and experts
- Address the issues of strategy deployment, change management, supply chain complexities, project management and building quality in an open forum with your peers
- Get over 10 hours of networking opportunities with Continous Improvement Heads, Green Belts and Black Belts
Expert speakers include:
- Deepa Kumar, Operational Excellence (Lean Six Sigma) Black Belt, Biopharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline
- Ajay Dedhia, Director, Continuous Improvement, Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca
- Basma Anabtawi, Supply Chain Planner, Hospital & Health Care, Jhonson & Jhonson
- Hillary Wilson, Business Operations Lead, Pradaxa, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Get the latest insight with our free resources:
- Podcast interview with Jim Bowie on Lean Strategies for Pharma and Other Sectors
- Article by Charles Aubrey, Vice President of Anderson Pharmaceutical Packaging on Engaging All Employees to Eliminate the Eight Wastes