6 business outcomes to identify process related gaps
Vice President & Business Head of Analytics in LTI, Europe & Nordic Rakesh Sancheti explores how automation and cognitive machine-learning-based analytics can increase visibility and predictability into accounts receivable functions to deliver more value in some of the key focus areas for finance and accounting executives:
- How can you reduce overall costs for AR functions and maximize cash-flows?
- How can you decrease working capital tied up in accounts receivables?
- Learn how to generate deeper insight on customer payment behavior
- Improve and identify process-related gaps and optimization opportunities
- Learn how to anticipate write-offs with predictive capabilities
- Become familiar with the ‘power of machine learning’