6 business outcomes to identify process related gaps
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Vice President & Business Head of Analytics in LTI, Europe & Nordic Rakesh Sancheti explores how automation and cognitive machine-learning-based analytics can increase visibility and predictability into accounts receivable functions to deliver more value in some of the key focus areas for finance and accounting executives:
- How can you reduce overall costs for AR functions and maximize cash-flows?
- How can you decrease working capital tied up in accounts receivables?
- Learn how to generate deeper insight on customer payment behavior
- Improve and identify process-related gaps and optimization opportunities
- Learn how to anticipate write-offs with predictive capabilities
- Become familiar with the ‘power of machine learning’