Process Excellence Week Orlando Conference 2013
PEX Week Orlando 2013
The largest annual gathering of process professionals. PEX Week Orlando, on 21 – 25 January, will provide you with a holistic view of the process disciplines and the supporting skills needed to generate sustainable and customer centric results.
3 key themes that you’ll get a first hand look at:
Strategy, leadership and change
Make sure your process strategies deliver at all levels of the organizations through the latest in strategy, planning and change management techniques.
Create value through process improvements by finding and leveraging the latest value-enhancing tools to drive business growth, customer loyalty and overall process excellence.
Ensure that your process improvements have been adopted and monitor activity to ensure process improvements are sustained while identifying new best practices for continuous improvement.
- Go past the theory and get the practical tools and knowledge needed to accelerate your process results
- Develop your specialised skills needed on a project level
- Get inspiration at the leadership boardroom discussion from process excellence practitioners on their process strategies
- Hear case studies first hand from some of the world’s most admired & respected companies including Union Pacific, Office Depot, Xerox
- The opportunity to meet and receive advice from the most innovative consultants, trainers and software providers
What last year’s attendees said:
"The talks linking deployment/project to business strategy were great! The whole conference was awesome with lots of networking opportunities" – Diane Francisco, Covance
"Each speaker was thoughtful and pleasurable to listen to. This was my first time at the Summit and I’ve learned so much and met so many new people" – Autumn Mitchell, Wellmark
Expert speakers include:
>>Get the complete speakers list
Take a look at the sessions of all 48 thought leadership presentations specifically created to stretch your horizons and inspire you to drive high performance.