US Healthcare Compliance Challenge: A Solution to the Summary of Benefits & Coverage Problem
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Will you be facing fines this September?
New federal regulations require healthcare insurers to provide a plain language Summary of Benefits & Coverage and Uniform Glossary for each coverage option offered. It may sound like a simple problem but the challenge is daunting – requiring updates to thousands of customer communications and revamping supporting customer processes. Healthcare insurers are scrambling to make the changes before the requirement comes into force in only a few months time. And with fines of up to $1,000 per failure, can you afford not to be ready for it?
In this webinar, hear how EMC’s Information Intelligence Group can help you solve the challenge of providing this mandated information to members:
- Learn about available on-premise and cloud deployment technical solutions to help your organization comply with this requirement
- Look at how EMC can help you ensure compliance, quickly and easily, using familiar tools from Microsoft and Adobe
- Find out about the additional benefits that an enterprise class multi-channel communications solution can provide
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is targeted specifically at health care insurers in the U.S. including self-funded group health plans, fully-insured group and individual health plans. It would be of most benefit for people who work in this industry in the following job roles:
- VP/Director of Compliance
- VP/Director of IT/Business Solutions
- VP/Director of Shared Services/Print Operations
- CIO/CTO/Line of Business Managers
- VP of Marketing or Customer Communications
- VP/Director of Customer Service/Customer Care
This Webinar takes place at 11:00 AM EDT (New York) / 16:00 BST (London) / 17:00 CEST (Paris) / 23:00 HKT (Hong Kong) / 01:00 EST (Sydney). For additional time zones, please use the time converter at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html. If you miss the release time, don't worry - this webinar will also be recorded and made available on demand within 72 hours after the live event.Presenters: