How to Build an Award-Winning Operational Excellence (OpEx) Culture
In December 2015, Co-Creation Partners wrote a white paper on the future of operational excellence (OpEx) that was downloaded by over a thousand members of the PEX community. In January 2016, the Wyandotte, Michigan site of BASF Corporation, the organization featured in the paper, won the PEX Network award for Most Innovative Approach to Driving Culture Change. The first question asked of the awards panel was directed to BASF: “How did you do it?”
HOW EXACTLY DID THEY DO IT? What did BASF Wyandotte actually do to achieve a culture transformation that led to award-winning results? Choose one (or more!) of three ways to have this question answered.
1) Download this paper to discover:
- A “Balcony View” of the key steps involved in a culture transformation initiative
- Insight into the specific practices BASF implemented to make their initiative such an astounding success
- Concrete examples and detailed explanations
As a second issue to The Future of Operational Excellence series, we hope that OpEx leaders will draw on this paper as they focus on building a culture of operational excellence to boost the quality and results of their programs across the globe.
Alternatively, you can find out more from Co-Creation Partners through either a specially arranged webinar or a one on one chat with Heather from Co-Creation Partners:
2) Join us for a special webinar: How to create an award-winning OpEx Culture. Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 1:00 EST. Register at cocreationevents.com
3) Schedule a one-on-one learning conversation: Heather@cocreationpartners.com
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.