PEX Network 2013 Global Award Winners Announced in Orlando
The winners of PEX Network's 2013 Global Process Excellence Awards were announced on Tuesday evening at the Network's flagship conference, PEX Week Orlando.
The awards celebrate achievement in business process improvement and excellence and are judged by a panelist of experienced process professionals working in industry. In this video compilation, hear from the finalists and judges themselves on judging process, the quality of entries this year and explain what winning the award would mean to them.
For a full list of 2013 winners please click here. Over the course of the next month, PEXNetwork.com will host case studies with award winners, so you can hear directly from the leaders of these award winning programs and projects.
In this video compilation, judges and finalists explain what the awards mean to them.
Interviewed in this video:
- Amanda Jenkins, Director of Operations, PEX Network
- Shon Johnson, Lloyd's Register Americas (Judge)
- Dennis Narlock, Catalent Pharma Solutions (Judge)
- Erika Westbay, The Nature Conservancy (Judge)
- John Murphy, CSX (Judge)
- Vanessa Eidelwein, Braskem S.A. (Finalist)
- Larry Josey, Braskem Americas (Finalist)
- Landon Todd, JEA (Finalist)
- Jazz Patterson, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas (Finalist)
- Rae Nah, SingTel (Finalist)
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.