How to Use Positive Organisational Politics to Get Results for Your Business Process Excellence Programme
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
In today’s increasingly complex work environment, studies have called political intelligence™ ‘the missing leadership competency’ because the ‘traditional’ skills of leadership are no longer sufficient to guarantee personal and organisational success.
Given this background, what today’s leaders require is not only a keen awareness of their political landscape, but the skills to maneuver effectively around political minefields using a set of behaviours critical to process excellence.
In this complimentary webinar, you will learn how to:
- Obtain clarity on what organisational politics actually is
- Be clear on how they are a major driver of organisational and personal inefficiency
- Cover the concept of political perceptions
- Introduce a model of political animal ‘types’
- Start to investigate pragmatic behaviours and skill that make you more effective in the workplace