Peter Franz has been working at the forefront of Business Process Management (BPM) for many years as part of a career with Accenture. Since co-founding BPM-D company he has continued to assist a number of companies in strategic execution and in establishing a BPM discipline. He has developed a number of innovative approaches, relevant to the dynamic digital age, to solve implementation issues in pragmatic and results-oriented way. He has a recognised ability to create the spark in translating a business strategy into a manageable execution strategy and then drive towards this goal. He has lead very substantial change programs across a number of industries including: Energy, Financial Services, Logistics, Travel Services, Utilities and Consumer Goods. Mr Franz has authored a book and a number of white papers on this subject and has developed related executive level courses that can be adapted to various audiences. His career includes substantial business change and experience in the use of Information Technology and thus understands the Business / IT interaction from both sides and can help bridge this divide.
• Explore how process mining enabled a leading global Technology and Services Provider to drive improvements across Quote to Order to Cash process and achieve digital excellence
• See how the role of process can be used in shaping transformation initiatives
• Recognise how the project enabled our client to fully understand the Order to Cash journey with previously unmatched levels of visibility
· Generate real-time visibility of your organisation using data to understand and improve your day to day processes
· Ensuring your processes are a true reflection of your company’s work and activities
· Improve process compliance through a balanced use of “carrot and stick”.
· Use process mining to give your business process management a new lease of life