Debashis Sarkar is an internationally recognized name for customer-centricity and lean management. He is counted among world’s leading lights on lean management and credited with pioneering work tools, techniques and approaches. His thoughts and ideas can be found in his 8 books and more than 70 papers authored by him.
He is currently the managing partner of boutique consulting firm Proliferator Advisory & Consulting ( www.proliferator.net ) that helps companies with their agenda of customer-centricity and lean enterprise.
He is a Fellow of American Society and Quality and recipient of Phil Crosby Medal in 2014.
To know more about him, you can visit the following website: www.debashissarkar.com
Books Authored by him:
- Building a Lean Service Enterprise (Productivity Press, 2017)
- How Can I Help You – 5 Mistakes to Avoid in Customer Service (Random House, 2013)
- Lessons in Lean Management (Westland, 2012)
- Lean for Service Organisations and Offices (ASQ Press, 2008)
- 5S for Service Organisations and Offices (ASQ Press, 2007)
- Lessons in Six Sigma (Sage, 2004)
- Quality in Business (Sage, 2003)
- The Manager’s Handbook for TQM (Beacon Books, 1997)
He is credited with pioneering the following:
- Creating many tools and techniques required for lean management
- Developing world’s first holistic approach for service lean deployment
- Formulating a blueprint for 5S deployment in service enterprises
- Leading Asia’s first enterprise-wide lean deployment in a service company
- The DEB-LOREX™ model