Marie-Philippe Vanheems

Director of Excellence "I Love OPEX"

For over 15 years I had the chance to participate in breakthrough culture changes in more than 25 countries in top tier manufacturing industries. It took me on the road of Black Belt Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Innovation and finally TPM (Total Performance Management) methods and tools. However, these only represent 20% of the success of your business transformation. The remaining 80% revolves around integration into your ecosystem of my core 4 principles, which are central to my method (have a look at http://www.iloveopex.com) 

Based in Switzerland, I am helping leaders to drive and sustain changes by engaging their teams in an AI evolving world.  My mission is not only to shape the future of Operational Excellence and implement it with progressive companies as a self-employed but also to share our knowledge through the I♥OPEX Community. 

I am grateful for meeting insightful people every day and enjoying the Nature from skiing in the Alps to Surfing in Bali.

Conference Day Three - Thursday 1st October, 2020

Friday, January 10th, 2020

2:30 PM Panel Discussion – Own Your Transformation: Becoming a Transformational Leader That Delivers OPEX Impact

·        Support your team through changes and cultivate an environment of respect, trust and transparency 

·        Discussing the best resources, leadership styles and management methods for developing leadership competencies

How to become a true transformational leader who can create a vision and lead any group to achieve groundbreaking change

Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Marie-Philippe.

Download The Latest Agenda