Liam is a certified Business Process Management Professional (BPMInstitute) with consultancy experience across a range of sectors including energy, media, public, medical, and logistics. He has deep experience in both process data mining and BPM repository mobilisation/management, having worked on such initiatives for multiple organisations. Further, he has defined innovative methodologies for managing enterprise scale RPA initiatives/functions, organisational compliance risks and controls, and process asset maintenance cycles. He has spent his entire career at BPM-D, working closely with BPM and digitalisation thought leaders from early in his professional development to rapidly accelerate his expertise in those areas and foster an innovative, dynamic mindset.
• Explore how process mining enabled a leading global Technology and Services Provider to drive improvements across Quote to Order to Cash process and achieve digital excellence
• See how the role of process can be used in shaping transformation initiatives
• Recognise how the project enabled our client to fully understand the Order to Cash journey with previously unmatched levels of visibility
· Generate real-time visibility of your organisation using data to understand and improve your day to day processes
· Ensuring your processes are a true reflection of your company’s work and activities
· Improve process compliance through a balanced use of “carrot and stick”.
· Use process mining to give your business process management a new lease of life