· Continue to cut costs, improve efficiency, drive culture change, and implement technologies and partnerships with fewer resources and heightened pressure
· How to pivot priorities and change strategy in times of uncertainty
Serve communities for the greater good, and maintain the physical, mental and financial wellbeing of global workforces
•What are Process Mining and Task Mining without all the ‘pseudo-scientific’ terminology
•Process Mining and Task Mining in 10 days
•Different customers – the same success
•Case studies for Insurance, Banks & Manufacturing
Meet with some of the leading OPEX and Business Transformation solution providers by way of this fun and informative Virtual Exhibition Hall! Solution providers include: business-ready BPM, RPA, Process Mining, AI, Analytics, and so many more technology solutions, not to mention, the best of the consultants and implementation partners.
ABB’s strategic initiative is to remain competitive, which, at the scale of ABB, is no small feat especially with so many moving parts in and outside the organisation. This means that ABB will be moving away from a country-led matrix organisation while ensuring that productivity and quality remain at the highest quality.Richard Rolls - Business Chief Risk Officer, Capital One
· How leaders can strategise and make decisions on risk during times of uncertainty
· Balancing business capabilities and capacity management to properly resource and support the workforce, stakeholders and customers
Stepping up to lead crisis management in an unprecedented situation
Danny Dario Winandy -
Head of Process and Automation,
· Creating an organisational culture capable of driving change, developing skills and adapting automation
· Integrating automation initiatives with process improvement opportunities
· The key stages of process identification, automation and optimisation
· Measuring your success, ensuring continuous motivation to pursue automation potentials
Information technology in today’s business climate is an engine of organizational growth and innovation, not just a department. Many IT organizations have turned to Agile and DevOps to meet these demands with mixed results. Others, like Columbus-based insurer Nationwide, have augmented these approaches with Lean IT to achieve breakthrough results and lasting change.
In this session, Nationwide VP of Digital Workplace Technology Tom Paider joins MoreSteam President Peg Pennington in a conversation about how this legacy organization has accelerated its OPEX transformation by using the principles of Lean IT to enhance front-line problem solving and redefine the role of the IT leader. Joining them in conversation is Mike Orzen, the “father of Lean IT” and co-author, with Paider, of The Lean IT Field Guide.
In this discussion, Orzen and Paider will detail how Lean IT:
•Co-exists with and strengthens Agile and DevOps deployments;
•Shifts focus on changing behaviors, not just applying tools; and
•Positions leaders as coaches and connectors across the value stream to drive sustainable change.
There has never been a greater challenge imposed upon manufacturing and supply chains around the world than today. Factories that have gone through a digital transformation have experienced benefits across every dimension of operations: enabling manufacturers to increase asset efficiency, reducing costs by double-digits, and improving supply chain flexibility and agility. Despite undeniable gains in competitive advantage, most organizations do not unsuccessfully create value, as their pilot initiatives stagnate and fail to scale across plants, regions, and the global enterprise.
Join us for a session to discuss how you can break through “pilot purgatory” and realize transformative value associated with digital transformation by focusing on:
• IMPACT: Adopting a financial-impact-first approach to ensure projects drive measurable business value
• SPEED: Prioritizing projects around solving bottlenecks to generate fast, measurable results
• SCALE: Driving double-digit business impact by repeating your successes across the enterprise
Operational Excellence Leaders, your business needs you ……..
They need you to step up and lead them through these turbulent times.
There is no doubt that the world is changing rapidly, our lives and businesses have been disrupted almost on a daily basis this year and if not daily, certainly more frequently that most of us have experienced at any other time in our working lifetime.
And yet, as Operational Excellence leaders this is an exciting time for us. Our existence is about creating change in order to deliver either continual improvement or total transformation.
Our businesses need us now more than ever. Leading change takes a certain skill set even in calm and happy times. But in times of uncertainty and fear, we need to really up our game and lead like our business depends on it.
And for some they really do!
In this 30 minute presentation, we will discuss:
Some of the strategies that can help you as a leader to manage through the fear and uncertainty. How can you react in an agile and rapid way when there is a new normal in terms of working practices? Constant firefighting may result in keeping your customers happy, but ultimately it will prevent you from focussing on and achieving your strategic goals.
How can you do all of this remotely and what tools will help you with this? As we have had to adapt to a new way of working, the need for a system that is a single source of truth to manage your strategic initiatives and projects has never been more critical. Being able to plan your projects, execute and then track the results in one system, allowing you to focus on the actions you really need to is imperative for your business to be able to react quickly to the volatile market pressures of today.
In this session you will hear how our customers are addressing challenges such as:-
· Ensuring consistent reporting and practices
· Enhancing productivity by automating reporting of projects and programs linked to key measurements
· Using real time performance insight to drive accountability and make timely informed decisions on what is working and where to focus attention
· Enhancing productivity and performance by driving a countermeasure and preventive action culture
• Explore how process mining enabled a leading global Technology and Services Provider to drive improvements across Quote to Order to Cash process and achieve digital excellence
• See how the role of process can be used in shaping transformation initiatives
• Recognise how the project enabled our client to fully understand the Order to Cash journey with previously unmatched levels of visibility
Martijn Groenewegen -
Head of Digital Strategy,
City of Rotterdam
· How converging operations and IT allowed the organisation to become flexible and adaptable in the face of business disruption
· Adopting digital capabilities for improved service delivery
· Overcoming friction when achieving buy-in for digital transformation
· How to craft a digital strategy that translates to business agility
Manuela Calhau -
Innovation & IOW Director, Europe & New Markets,
• How Sonae Sierra created a simple, user-friendly, low-cost tool that is enabling staff across the globe to access OPEX
• How is this tool enabling staff to get access to OPEX best practices and learnings, get real time reporting on improvement initiatives and visualise the cost-benefit of transformation programs
• How can the Portal be deployed under a week to connect improvement across the company
Meet with some of the leading OPEX and Business Transformation solution providers by way of this fun and informative Virtual Exhibition Hall! Solution providers include: business-ready BPM, RPA, Process Mining, AI, Analytics, and so many more technology solutions, not to mention, the best of the consultants and implementation partners