Allan Measor, Vice President of Business Transformation and Customer Enablement for Moneris, is responsible for leading the organization’s business transformation, operations, process engineering, change management and technology optimization teams. In this role, Allan oversees both customer-facing and internal business optimization programs including merchant dispute systems and processes, technology roadmaps, customer enablement and more. Allan joined Moneris in 2015 and has over 20 years of experience leading business operations, previously working with organizations including ADP, Sprint and Rogers. He is a graduate of Ryerson University’s Business Management program and is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. When not working on Operations, he can be found on liquid or solid water, sailing in the summer, curling in the winter.
Moneris is Canada’s largest provider of innovative solutions for mobile, online and in-store payments,
processing more than one in three transactions. While Moneris is a leader in payments, we recognized
that our Customer Experience (CEx) offerings needed to be equally strong. We needed to innovate and
embrace more digital options to meet customer demand and deliver more effective experiences. We set
out a formal strategy, made investments and committed resources to bring digital experience to parity
with traditional channels. This is our journey.
• Building the business case for digital transformation of your customer service
• Going beyond traditional CRM and gaining a competitive edge by delivering richer customer experiences
• How fundamental changes in technology, such as machine learning, RPA and chatbots are driving new,
transformational approaches to service
• Understanding the impact of digitization on your business - and your people
• How to identify – and then develop – the digital skills and capabilities you need