· Lessons learned from executives who have transformed operating models, core infrastructure, resource capacity, and cultural and organizational changes
· How to keep the pace of agile decision making, product delivery and customer support
· Aligning business and IT and focusing on high-value technology investment
· Leading with smart business continuity and using disruption as an opportunity for innovation
Have you ever wondered why your transformation is hitting hurdles? Or maybe you have identified your roadblocks, but the reality is that it’s still not reaching its full potential?
This innovative session combines real-time findings from attendee approaches, challenges and priorities discussed with Michael throughout OPEX in Financial Services. Discussing gaps in knowledge using Michael’s pioneering ‘Wagon Wheel’ framework, this session gives you a unique, tailored prescription for achieving holistic end-to-end results.
· How to select, monitor and measure the impact of projects that drive high-performance results
· Become an innovation driven organization that empowers the workforce with the tools and skills for long-term business impact
· Embrace technology investments in a truly strategic and agile way
· Empower people to work in new ways and facilitate creative and collaborative business transformation efforts
· Give the green light on learn-by-failing, volunteering ideas and to questioning historical ways of working
· How to pilot these principals in risk-averse, bureaucratised or regulated organisations
· Using IA, Big Data, Machine Learning & AI as a vehicle for achieving organizational goals
· Understand where re-alignment is needed and bring together IT and operations for smoother digital transformation execution
· Choosing the right digital tools to gain momentum, funding, and support from the boardroom to the front line