The Lean Leader as Coach: Embedding Lean Thinking in Office Environments
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Oh no here comes those Process folks again...
It's a familiar refrain in many office environments: the stereotype of Lean as the tool of choice that precedes layoffs, restrictive box ticking, and an increase in individual workload. It's a technique for manufacturing assembly lines, not PC-wielding knowledge workers, they say. But done correctly and especially with the right leadership, Lean can be a source of empowerment, freeing up employees' time and skills to deliver maximum value to the business.
In this webinar:
- Hear how GKN PLC has inspired employee engagement in their global deployment of Lean in the office
- Learn specific leadership techniques to overcome Lean stereotypes
- Discover strategies to sustain the benefits through Leadership standard work
- View specific examples of a visual work space
- Gain practical tips on embedding Lean continuous improvement into the daily work of employees