Accelerate Your Journey to Improve Customer Satisfaction and Reduce Operational Cost
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Automated Rapid Process Improvement at Pitney Bowes
At Pitney Bowes, the winner of PEX Network's Best Process Improvement Project award 2014, customer satisfaction is one of its top priorities. But despite recent improvement efforts, the company found there were still situations where they were finding it difficult to get Customer Service Time within agreed service levels and error rates.
In this webinar, Ronnie Mahabir, Senior Manager, North America Call Centre Operations, will share some of the pitfalls and learning points on how they accelerated customer response time by 56% and saved 30% of operating costs without involving an army of consultants or changing the IT infrastructure. Find out how they achieved these results in less than 90 days using StereoLOGIC Automated Discovery.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn how Pitney Bowes developed an Automated Rapid Process Improvement practice that accelerates the achievement of improvement goals throughout the company
- Understand the power of continuously visualizing the “hidden world” of what employees actually do, how much time they actually spend and what mistakes they make
- Identify ways that you can quickly discover and measure processes to find and fix process issues including visualizing employee processes, time, deviations and inefficiencies
Then, industry expert Jim Sinur will interview Pitney Bowes:
- Hear the Challenges Pitney Bowes had to overcome to deliver these impressive results
- Hear how process intelligence technologies help deliver these benefits
Hear the Pitney Bowes plans to leverages the StereoLogic process intelligence technology in the future