Getting Started With BPM – Using Process Frameworks to Accelerate Alignment
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Whether you’re starting out on a corporate Business Process Management program or looking to mature your approach, “Process Frameworks” should be part of your thinking. Why? They can accelerate process discovery, improve alignment between different process work-streams and reduce the risk of “reinventing the wheel” and duplicated, siloed process efforts.
APQC's Process Classification Framework is the world’s best known Process Framework. It has been downloaded from APQC’s Web site well over 100,000 times; translated into Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, Polish, and Portuguese. Recent research conducted by APQC investigated how Process Frameworks and Reference Models are actually being applied by businesses to “Get Real Work Done”. By attending this webinar you’ll gain insight from UPS, ThyssenKrupp Steel USA and Northrop Grumman, who were all involved in this research either as case studies or research champions.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What process frameworks are and how you can apply them
- How they accelerate process discovery
- How they contribute to process alignment across the business
- How organizations are integrating business process, controls and multiple compliance frameworks into an integrated management platform
- Case study insights on how organizations are maturing their approach to BPM with the assistance of process frameworks