The New Rules of Lean Six Sigma for Game Changing Service and Cost Improvement
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
In the current economic climate most organisations are compelled to significantly reduce costs and either maintain or improve current customer service performance to remain competitive. Alarmingly, many organisations have embarked on “slash and burn” cost cutting initiatives without attempting to improve existing processes or assess the impact on customer service performance. This webinar presents an alternative cost and service improvement option using a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) approach for Financial Service processes.
In this Webinar you will learn how to:
- Avoid the common pitfalls of LSS initiatives and ensure all aspects of your organisation's behaviour and culture are carefully considered:
- Combine LSS tools and techniques with a blend of programme and change management techniques
- Implement training and capability development to ensure the development of a continuous process improvement culture
- Get started with a range of options from a pilot improvement project to an organisation wide process transformation programme.
- Plus, hear how one financial services organisation benefited firsthand from the “game changing” results of this powerful approach.