Digital Flagships: How to Create Exceptional Online Customer Experiences
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Customers are going increasingly digital
Forrester Research recently predicted that by 2014 over half of all consumer purchases in the US will be made online or informed by online research. As customers use an increasing number of online channels to interact with your company - do you you know how your digital customer experience measures up?
Join this webinar to hear case studies of how leading retailers like Harley-Davidson, Home Depot and Harry and David have successfully created an excellent online customer experience:
- Understand the differences between “just a website” and the concept of a digital "Flagship store"
- Identify the business value of investing in your online initiatives and streamlining the customer experience across multiple channels
- Learn the essential elements you must incorporate into your digital strategy right now to increase customer engagement and deliver exceptional service
- Get practical insight into how to avoid common online process problems
- Discuss some of the key operational challenges that will face businesses in the twenty first century
This webinar is directly targeted at retailers but others wishing to learn how to enhance their online customer experience and eCommerce platform may also benefit from attending.
This Webinar takes place 09:00 AM EST (New York)/14:00 GMT (London)/15:00 CET (Paris)/21:00 HKT (Hong Kong)/ 00:00 EDT (Sydney). For additional time zones, please use the time converter at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.Presenters: