Pfizer, Genentech, Quest Diagnostics, Johnson & Johnson and More Present at the 10th Lean Six Sigma for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device Excellence
Back by popular demand IQPC announces the 10th Lean Six Sigma for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device Excellence taking place July 26 - 28 at The Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa, San Diego, CA.
This forum explores advanced Six Sigma techniques for optimizing productivity and profitability while reducing costs, and is geared towards pharmaceutical professionals involved in process/operational excellence, QA/QC, as well Master Black Belts and Black, Green, Yellow & Red Belts. Lean Six Sigma, with the aim of reducing overhead & costs while maximizing output, is an area becoming more widely adopted and relevant to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
This year’s conference will enable attendees to:
- Engage leaders to transition from agreement to commitment faster
- Translate lean six sigma efforts into increased saved dollars and avoided costs
- Understand how pharma is executing process monitoring for improved manufacturing intelligence
- Connect the dots on continuous improvement execution by value stream mapping and managing waste
- Form more collaborative partnerships with CMO’s and CROs by encouraging increased lean six sigma utilization
Participating organizations include Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Wyeth, CareFusion, Watson Pharmaceuticals, Elan Drug Technologies, Genentech, Quest Diagnostics and more.
Media partners include American Society for Quality, Goal QPC, PharmCast and the Traceability Institute.
IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across five continents. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce a cross industry of information-sharing forums.