The secret to driving continuous improvement with Ricoh Australia
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
[Case Study] Learn how award-winning technology leader Ricoh Australia has unleashed a culture of continuous improvement by successfully introducing a standardised approach to process mapping.
In this webinar, Declan will share a first-hand account of Ricoh Australia’s process mapping journey including how they have:
- empowered teams across the organization to deliver a consistent customer experience
- achieved more effective process creation, capture and communication
- simplified external and financial audit processes
- ensured adherence to quality and compliance requirements critical to their carbon neutral status
- improved management and communication of client SLA’s
Declan will also share recommendations around governance, change management, and creating and retaining ongoing engagement within the organisation.
The main takeaways from attending this session include:
- How to approach the introduction of standardised process mapping methodology & the creation of customer-centric processes
- How to establish process ownership and governance and empower business groups to take control of their procedures and processes
- How to create and retain engagement by making processes easy to access, understand and use
Register your place to join this live webinar 30th March at 10:00am AEDT