Implementing a Lean, Just in Time Recruitment Strategy
Most recruitment department’s today are tasked with maintaining staffing levels, reducing vacancy rates and identifying passive candidates for critical-to-fill positions with less resources/budget.
In this 30-minute session, we will discuss the impact a LEAN, just-in-time staffing function can have on achieving this goal for your organization.
- Reducing non-value add, non-revenue costs without reducing your budget.
- Elements critical to reducing time-to-fill and vacancy rates.
- The True Cost of Vacancy
- How a 10% improvement in efficiency within two steps of the staffing process reduces sourcing costs by 50%.
- Quantifying the ROI a LEAN staffing function has on the entire organization.
- Quantifying/Justifying resources in the language executive management will understand and support.