The New Rules of Lean Six Sigma for Game Changing Service and Cost Improvement
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence member, sign in below to view this content. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
In the current economic climate most organisations are compelled to significantly reduce costs and either maintain or improve current customer service performance to remain competitive. Alarmingly, many organisations have embarked on “slash and burn” cost cutting initiatives without attempting to improve existing processes or assess the impact on customer service performance. This webinar presents an alternative cost and service improvement option using a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) approach for Financial Service processes.
In this Webinar you will learn how to:
- Avoid the common pitfalls of LSS initiatives and ensure all aspects of your organisation's behaviour and culture are carefully considered:
- Combine LSS tools and techniques with a blend of programme and change management techniques
- Implement training and capability development to ensure the development of a continuous process improvement culture
- Get started with a range of options from a pilot improvement project to an organisation wide process transformation programme.
- Plus, hear how one financial services organisation benefited firsthand from the “game changing” results of this powerful approach.
Ciaran is a certified LSS Master Black Belt with Distinct Business Consulting, with 15 years Operational and Service Excellence experience in Irish, UK and US multinational quoted companies. A specialist in the design and delivery of Lean Six Sigma Deployment, Process Transformation, Performance Management and Capability Development programmes, he is a recognised pioneer of Lean Six Sigma and Process Transformational leader. Ciaran has managed programmes delivering over €12 million in cost reductions in the last 2 years alone. He holds a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters degree in Management from the University of Ulster. To contact Ciaran, please email: email@example.com