Top 10 Enterprise Trends Shaping Process Excellence
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
How business transformation is becoming more strategic
The last decade has seen a crippling financial crisis, the rise of China and other emerging markets and a rapid improvement in computing power coupled with the increasing dominance of mobile and social technology. With them, have come wide-ranging changes to the way we interact and the environment in which companies operate. But just what impact do these seemingly disparate factors have on process excellence?
Join Pegasystems’ Chief Evangelist, Dr. Setrag Khoshafian, as he explores the top 10 business trends that you should be paying special attention to as your organization embarks on the BPM transformation journey.
In this webinar:
- Identify business process transformation trends that are enabling adaptive enterprises keep with the rhythm of change
- Learn the new roles that will be necessary for the organizations of the future including emerging roles such as Chief Process Officer
- Understand why operational excellence matters more than ever before and how it must become a strategic initiative for adaptive enterprises
- How data is reshaping the nature of continuous improvement and why data analytics combined with process are the powerful new imperative for the forward-thinking company
- How social, mobile, cloud and the Internet of Everything are changing the dynamics to optimize the customer experiences
This webinar takes place at 11:00 AM EST (New York) / 16:00 BST (London) / 17:00 CEST (Paris) / 23:00 HKT (Hong Kong) / 01:00 EST (Sydney). For additional time zones, please use the time converter at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html. If you miss the release time, don't worry - this webinar will also be made available on demand.Presenters: