Mainfreight USA's Successful Process Mapping Journey
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence member, sign in below to view this content. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
- Where to start and how to approach the introduction of standardized process mapping methodology
- How to create and retain engagement – make sure processes are easy to access, understand and use
- How to identify the right people for workshops, process ownership and governance
- How to manage new ‘dynamic’ process content
- Process methodology to simplify process management
- Online editing tools for process owners
- How to share/embed process content into other tools like SharePoint
- The personal process dashboard
- How to leverage ‘Social Processes” - engagement, engagement, engagement
- How to establish Process Ownership and team collaboration – shifting process ownership into business teams
- How to drive ongoing conversation with a personal change dashboard
Ivan Seselj is founder and CEO of Promapp, a global provider of business process management software. Leveraging his finance and internal audit background, and 10+ years’ experience in business process improvement roles across a diverse range of organizations and industries, Ivan founded Promapp in 2002. Today, he manages the rapidly growing business as CEO.
Since she joined Mainfreight USA in 2008, Melissa has grown through and with the company. She currently specializes in domestic IT products with a heavy focus on business engagement. A key member of the Mainfreight USA team, she played an integral role in the successful development, deployment and maintenance of new Domestic Freight Management Software. Melissa is responsible for project management for new IT development in North America and she is also the Product Manager for Promapp. This includes implementation and training throughout North America as well as providing business process support for over 600 team members. Prior to joining Mainfreight, Melissa held a number of different sales and process improvement roles in the auto industry.