Low-code BPM Supporting Lean Thinking at Thomas Cook [BPM Open House]
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
[CASE STUDY] Low-code BPM Supporting Lean Thinking at Thomas Cook
- Principles and approach to lean thinking at Thomas Cook
- How Low-code BPM technology from MATS enabled a business configurable, test & learn approach to process improvement
- Project timelines, success criteria and results
[TECH DEMO] Configure don’t Code
- Adapt processes
- Make changes to rules, service levels and communications
- Update user interfaces for multiple devices
- Lower the learning curve for BPM developers
- Accelerate solution development through configurable ‘widgets’
- Improve agility by lowering complexity