How JE Dunn empowered front-line staff to own and improve their business processes
Learn how JE Dunn Construction have improved the workplace experience, increased process ownership and successfully implemented change with a phased BPM build.
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
JE DUNN Construction is the 23rd largest domestic general building contractor in the United States with offices in 20 locations. Their vision is to be an indispensable business partner for their clients by first understanding their purpose, goals, and customers and then delivering transformational solutions with certainty of results.
To achieve this vision JE Dunn needed to implement standardisation & ensure best practice was carried out across the organisation.
Join this webinar to learn how they:
• Gained organizational support for their BPM efforts
• Equipped front-line staff to build and manage processes
• Prioritized critical operational processes
• Implemented a phased BPM build
• Increased speed of process builds by a factor of 10
• Increased process improvement rate by 375%Presenters: