Extending Business Process Management to Mobile Devices in Financial Services
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Automation and mobility in the mortgage origination process
Mobile capture – a technology that turns a smart phone or tablet into a scanning device - is something that many financial services organizations have already begun to implement to help them reduce overall processing times, improve the customer experience, and minimize delays to process start times. With mobile capture your sales force or even customers themselves can capture documents, photos and data using smart phones or tablet computers to initiate critical business processes at the earliest point possible.
In this webinar, join Chris Edgington from Kofax as he looks at how Financial Services companies are using mobile devices to extend processes beyond the enterprise looking specifically at the mortgage origination process.
Join this webinar to:
- Understand key consumer and technology trends driving the need for process mobility in Financial Services
- Identify mobile best practices in Financial Services, including case studies
- Look at the critical factors you must consider in designing your mobile strategy
- Learn how to build the business case and roadmap for mortgage origination automation and strategies for achieving ROI objectives
- Recognize the value proposition for banks that undertake a mobility strategy
This webinar takes place at 2:00 PM EDT (New York) / 19:00 BST (London) / 20:00 CEST (Paris) / 02:00 HKT (Hong Kong) / 04:00 EST (Sydney). For additional time zones, please use the time converter at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html. If you miss the release time, don't worry - this webinar will also be made available on demand.Presenters: