Accelerating Business Growth with an Agile Platform [BPM Open House]
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence member, sign in below to view this content. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
[CASE STUDY] Accelerating Business Growth with an Agile Platform
- How an iBPMS platform can optimize both structured and unstructured aspects of a Case Management work scenario and critical business operation
- How smart process guidance can direct employee behaviour in support of organizational objectives
- How to turn “tacit knowledge” into “institutional knowledge” for smarter business decisions and agile time-to-delivery of customer service
[TECH DEMO] The Appian Application Platform (Appian BPM Suite)
- Enabling smarter decisions and faster business actions
- Driving engagement with employees and customers
- Providing a single comprehensive platform for the rapid creation and use of modern business applications
An experienced business transformation executive with deep expertise in driving growth, reducing costs, improving operations, and successfully creating solutions for complex business problems. With many years of experience in hands-on transactional process improvement, he has the capability to engage at a business or technical level. He leads teams that are re-engineering business processes in areas such as Supply Chain, Retail Store Construction, Procurement, IT and Quality. He has led the NBTY Appian development team since 2013. He received a Master’s in Chemical Engineering (McGill University, Montreal, Canada) and an MBA (Edinburgh Business School). He is certified in Lean Six Sigma (BB) and is a Comptia Certified Technical Trainer.
Lizzie Epstein is the Director of Application Platform Marketing at Appian Corporation. She has spent 9 years at Appian implementing, selling, and researching business process automation and rapid application development at government agencies and large enterprises around the world. Previously, she was a software engineer on various projects for the U.S. Navy. Ms. Epstein holds a B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics from Stanford University.